Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Max Max is offline

Default Excel 2007 Ribbons

Hello,
In my version of Excel 2007, all the ribbon tabs are not displaying.
The Developer tab is not showing, how can I go about getting it to display?
(And/OR)
If this is not possible, how can I add another tab to the existing tabs so
that I can populate it with icons as I desire?
If possible please answer both questions.

Thank you and best regards

Max
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Click the Microsoft Office Button , and then click Excel Options, button at
the bottom,Select the Popular item from the left list, and then check the
Show Developer tab.

--
HTH

Bob

"Max" wrote in message
Hello,
In my version of Excel 2007, all the ribbon tabs are not displaying.
The Developer tab is not showing, how can I go about getting it to
display?
(And/OR)
If this is not possible, how can I add another tab to the existing tabs so
that I can populate it with icons as I desire?
If possible please answer both questions.

Thank you and best regards

Max

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Max Max is offline