Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default How to disable copy and paste function in a protected sheet

I have protected sheet with some data and few users should edit the specified
cells in the worksheet.

Everything is done but I need to disable copy and paste function to avoid
copy and paste in the cells, were in users should only type in the cells
where required.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Try this
Columns("G:G").Select 'Replace with your column or rows
Selection.Locked = False
Sheets("Sheet1").Protect Password:="your password here"