Old February 27th 07, 05:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default in Save As,how to stop auto fill in whatever the mouse hovers on?

When I try to "save as" if the mouse hovers over an existing file the save as
field is automatically filled in to the filename the mouse is hovering over.
How do I turn this feature off???? Is it a system feature or Microsoft
feature?

Thank you
Debbie

Old February 27th 07, 06:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

I can't duplicate this.

But if I click on one of those existing filenames, then the suggested name in
the file name box changes to the one I just clicked on.

Old December 9th 13, 04:27 PM
Junior Member

I am having this same issue. Has there been any more discussion or resolution to this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Peterson View Post