Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Is it possible to view two sheets at once in Excel?

I am trying to split one worksheet so that I can make the colums a different
width on the bottom than the columns on the top. I have not had any luck with
this effort. Please let me know if you have done this successfully or if you
know a way to view two worksheets at the same time.