Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default how do I make calcutaions with clock times?

I want to use real clock times over a 24 hour period/7 days to calculate
individual daily/weekly hours and total weekly store hours. I must be doing
something wrong because Excel won' calculate on a time formatted cell.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Clarence

See Chip Pearson's site for calculating with times and dates.

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/datetime.htm#AddingDates

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP