Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Info from one worksheet to another.

I'm new at this office, and they have a spread sheet with too much info in
too many places. What I want to do is have one worksheet w/ all sales info.
Then have another worksheet that will auto populate by individual sales
person. And then pull totals from both sheets to confirm correct numbers.
How can this be done? Please feel free to email me for more info as well...
thanks to anyone and everyone that could help on this!!!
--
shannonk