Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Shortcuts to go to cell

hi
prasad from crystalgallery i think my answer is useful for u
which cell u want to go particularly you should add that cell watch window
where ever u work just click add watch in that particular cell u will go
just try this option u will get answer

reply me

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

Edit Goto and then enter the cell address

or just CNTRL-g
--
Gary's Student

"art" wrote:

Anybody know of easy ways to jump to a certain cell. It could be a macro, Put
in a letter or anything. I need it to manuver quickely around the sheet. Any
ideas?