Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
B B is offline

Default i need a Dupont formula spread sheet.

Can someone tell me where i could find a template for dupont formulas?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

The more powerful versions of our integrated financial planners for
businesses incorporate a dupont chart. This is driven by the detailed
projections and includes a "what-if" facility to explore scope of
improving returns. More at <www.planware.org/exlplan.htm.

--
Brian Flanagan Invest-Tech Limited, Ireland
<http://www.planware.org <http://www.business-plan-guide.biz