Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default How do I return to the title arrange

I some how changed the setting of my arrange option in the windows button on
the menu bar at the top of the screen in Excel. Now every time I open Excel
the workbook comes up really small. How do I set this back to the title
arrangement? Please help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

That is all fine and dandy, however, I would like it to be like it was (in
the normal "titles" view) so that when I open a workbook (new or old) it is
automatically normal. Right now I have to go to Menu WindowsArrange.....
and select the "titles" view everytime I open an excel file or a new workbook
(even though the titles view is already selected). How do I reset the
default for that view. So that it automatically comes up in the normal size
(instead of like half the size).
Please Help.

"Bdub_32" wrote in message
I some how changed the setting of my arrange option in the windows button

on
the menu bar at the top of the screen in Excel. Now every time I open

Excel
the workbook comes up really small. How do I set this back to the title
arrangement? Please help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Where did you get the term "titles view"?

Or do you mean "tiled"?

With a workbook opened either re-size it or maximize it.

Also re-size or maximize the application window.

Save and close.

Excel will remember the settings.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP