Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Can excel pull data out of access?

I've been developing a timesheet for my company that automates and number of
tiresome filling out etc.

While the timesheet does end up having it's information pumped back into
access, i want to be able to setup cells in excel that act as dropdowns and
for these dropdowns to display data that is already in a database.

I have searched the net and haven't found any that matches what i want to do.

Matt