Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default How do i change the date formula

I type in the date e.g. 1.06.06 in the cell and it automatically changes to
06.06.2001. How do i change this so is remains as 1.06.06 in the cell? any
elp would be appreciated
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

You really want a date?

Then change the cell's format to a custom format:
m.dd.yy

Format|Cells|Number tab|Custom category.

--

Dave Peterson