Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Import Data with Macro or VBA

Hi All,

I have an Access 2002 query that I need to export to Excel. I have a model
designed in Excel with formulas and so forth. I would like to import the data
from my query into a 'Data' sheet into Excel and from there I can feed my
tables/models on the other sheets on the same workbook. Initially I needed to
import about 26k rows of data, and moving forward will import data weekly
(about 500 rows of data). I don't want to use pivot tables, and I would like
something more efficient than manual import. How can I automate this process,
by having the user click on a cmd button to import, then to update the models?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
--
when u change the way u look @ things, the things u look at change.