Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default "most recently used files" check box unuseable

Using Office 2003 Standard Edition for students and teachers. Word and Excel
both have the "most recently used files" check box grayed out. Any ideas on
how I can activate this feature? This is a new installation.
Thanks,
Harold
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

maybe...

OFFXP: "Most Recently Used" List Missing from File Menu and "Recently Used
File List" Option Unavailable (Q284896)

Any chance you just turned on TweakUI?

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Yes, I have. Thanks, I will read the link tomorrow and try to figure out how
to solve this problem since it is 12:25 a.m. now. Thanks for the reply....I
am flying blind right now!
Harold