Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Comments certain font automatically?

Can you set the comments command to be a certain font on all documents
automatically with out having to change it each time?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

beamerlady98, I don't think you can do that, but have a look at Debra
Dalgleish site here for a way to use a macro to do it

http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments03.html#Formatted

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003