Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Borders on cells included in formula while editing

Until recently, whenever I edited a formula the cells involved in the
equation were shown with colored borders (as well as in the cell and above).
This function no longer appears to work. Did I accidently turn something off?
I am running Excel 2003. It is an extremely helpful tool when reviewing
large spreadsheets. Can anyone help?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Perhaps you unchecked "Allow cell drag and drop" in ToolsOptionsEdit

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP