Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Beck

Default How do i import header and footer from diferent XLS file?

I have header adn footer on one XLS file, but i am having hard time to copy
same header and footer from one file to e different one. can somebody help
me? thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Franz Verga

Beck wrote:
I have header adn footer on one XLS file, but i am having hard time
to copy same header and footer from one file to e different one. can
somebody help me? thank you

Hi Beck,

Open both files, copy one of the sheets from the file with header and footer
to the other one. Select the sheet with header and footer, then holding down
the Ctrl key select the sheets you want to copy header and footer to. From
menu File, Page setup, select Header/Footer tab, then click Ok.

Now right click on a sheet tab and select Split sheets.

From Print Preview you can check that header and footer has been copied, so
you can delete the sheet copied from the other workbook.

--
(I'm not sure of names of menus, options and commands, because
translating from the Italian version of Excel...)

Hope I helped you.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Ciao

Franz Verga from Italy