Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Flint

Default I need to renable autosum button

I set excel so that each column heading has drop down buttons enabling me to
sort out entries (rows) by what is entered in any cell. Now my autosum button
is disabled. I can still make formulas step by step. I don't remember how i
set it up that way, or I'd just turn it off while trying to enter
formulas.....

TIA
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
gls858

Flint wrote:
I set excel so that each column heading has drop down buttons enabling me to
sort out entries (rows) by what is entered in any cell. Now my autosum button
is disabled. I can still make formulas step by step. I don't remember how i
set it up that way, or I'd just turn it off while trying to enter
formulas.....

TIA

Go to Data Filter uncheck Auto filter. This will remove the drop
down boxes.

gls858
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Flint

Hope top-posting is not the way to go here...
I was able to remove the dropdown boxes, however autosum button still not
working....?

Flint