Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Lenoire77

Default Colour in excel

I have a spreadsheet set up, and when I try to change the colour of the font
or any AutoShapes, it doesn't change the colour.

When I go to print preview, all of the colours are as I've set them up in
the spreadsheet. When I return to normal view, the colours are still not
showing as I'm editing.

Please can someone help......!?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Ron de Bruin

Hi Lenoire77

See
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/833258/en-us

--
Regards Ron De Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Lenoire77" wrote in message ...
I have a spreadsheet set up, and when I try to change the colour of the font
or any AutoShapes, it doesn't change the colour.

When I go to print preview, all of the colours are as I've set them up in
the spreadsheet. When I return to normal view, the colours are still not
showing as I'm editing.

Please can someone help......!?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Gord Dibben

Check out the answer I gave you in your other posting earlier to excel.misc NG

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 19 Jun 2006 09:06:02 -0700, Lenoire77
wrote:

I have a spreadsheet set up, and when I try to change the colour of the font
or any AutoShapes, it doesn't change the colour.

When I go to print preview, all of the colours are as I've set them up in
the spreadsheet. When I return to normal view, the colours are still not
showing as I'm editing.

Please can someone help......!?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Ron de Bruin

Hi Gord

The KB number is changed
See my reply in this thread

--
Regards Ron De Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

wrote:

I have a spreadsheet set up, and when I try to change the colour of the font
or any AutoShapes, it doesn't change the colour.

When I go to print preview, all of the colours are as I've set them up in
the spreadsheet. When I return to normal view, the colours are still not
showing as I'm editing.

Please can someone help......!?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Gord Dibben

Thanks Ron

Saw your post but did not compare numbers.

Will update my info.

Gord

On Mon, 19 Jun 2006 19:11:09 +0200, "Ron de Bruin"
wrote:

Hi Gord

The KB number is changed
See my reply in this thread