Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
SITCFanTN

Default Auto fill Column based on data in other columns

I have a report I'm downloading into Excel each day. Columns A, B, and C
have the same number of rows populated. Columns D and E don't. I want to
populate columns D and E with code the same number of rows Columns A, B and C
are. I want to auto fill Column D with the text "ABCD" and Column E would be
the current date in 06/05/06 format. I would like to put this code into an
existing Macro. Any help you can give me is appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
David McRitchie

Double click on the fill-handle
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/fillhand.htm