Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
ROXYAWORLD

Default How do I change the values in loan amortization

I am wanting to use the loan amortization spread sheet, and was wondering how
you change the values as I want to change Loan period in Years to calculate
Loan period in Months?? I have tried several things but not having a great
knowledge on using Excel im failing miserably! PLEASE HELP!!! :O)

Thank you!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
vandenberg p

Hello:

There are several different loan amortization templates on MS's website
Try using 01056620.xlt. This is a monthly one. You can find it in
the real estate subsection. Or try the following link.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...566201033.aspx

Pieter Vandenberg