Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
pathan

Default printing

hope u all are ok. i have been facing a problem with my printer that when i
print a line so it print but still i need the my printer to stop the page
inside after printing the first line of my data and to be reading for further
printing
any suggestions.in printer property setting etc.
thanks in advance