Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
emiller

Default I want to set up quarterly windows based on a date

I have a date in column A. I want to set up quarterly windows using this
date. What is the formula for adding 3 months to date? I can get the ending
date by subtracting a day from the beginning of the next quarter date.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Ardus Petus

(A1) + 3 month :

=DATE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1)+3,DAY(A1))

HTH
--
AP

"emiller" a écrit dans le message de
news: ...
I have a date in column A. I want to set up quarterly windows using this
date. What is the formula for adding 3 months to date? I can get the
ending
date by subtracting a day from the beginning of the next quarter date.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Sandy Mann

One way that would give you the last day of the quarter:

=A1+92-DAY(A1+92)

--
HTH

Sandy