Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Nanou

Default How can I replace data in excel ?...Data positionsis a bit complic

Hello,

I have in a cell : 250-PSA-AD46 I would like to replace 250 & AD46 by a
space and keep the dashes and PSA in the middle.
That was an example of the data I have ..Generically I would like to keep
the data no matter what it is in the middle, and replace the others by a
space!!!

Thx ...a lot!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
renegan

Lets say your data is in cell A1:

=REPLACE(REPLACE(A1,1,3,),6,4,)

--
renegan
renegan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=10450

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
renegan

Lets say your data is in cell A1:

=REPLACE(REPLACE(A1,1,3,),6,4,)

--
renegan
renegan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=10450
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=535110

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Nanou

Default How can I replace data in excel ?...Data positionsis a bit com

Sorry I did not get you....