Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Deaky220

Default 2 questions from a beginner

Hi i have 2 questions on how to do things if anyone could help it would
be great. I need to create a text box and a button where when you enter
a number in the text and click the button it mutiplies the number, the
question actually looks like this... a) Define a variable Mult in your
code
b) When the user clicks the button if the textbox has an empty string,
set the variable Mult to 10. If it is not empty, set the variable Mult
to the number they typed into the textbox.
c) Use a for..next loop to fill in the values in column A and B as
shown in the sample. Hint use the cell property.

and the other one is 2) For Q2 start with a blank worksheet, with one
button captions “Enter weights”. When the user clicks the button:
a) Prompt the user with an inputbox to “Enter weight, enter 0 when
done”
b) Use a do while loop to read in the weights and store them in column
one, starting in cell A1.
c) As you read in the values, store them in a total and keep track of
how many you read.
d) When the user enters in a 0, print out the average weight in the
final cell. If the user enters ages of 155, 200, 140, and 160 the
example output looks like:

This all looks foreign to me so any help would be GREATLY appreciated.
thanks.

--
Deaky220
Posted from - http://www.officehelp.in

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Don Guillett

Homework on Easter weekend. How rude of the instructor.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software