Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
PBark

Default summarize

I have a question. I have a column with only the figure 1, but many. Some are
hidden (invisible) and some are not. What I want to do is to summurize the
figures that you can see on the screen, and note the hidden ones. So lets say
I have 4 figures that are not hidden and 2 which is. In total a have 6
figures but I only wish to have the sum for the 4 figures that are not
hidden. Beacuse all figures are 1, the sum should be 4 and not 6. How can I
solve this? Can you help me?