Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
LADY

Default formula for bonus or penalty

students are required to complete a designated number of homework assignment,
then receive a bonus or penalty for every additional or deficient home
assignment. Andrea Carrion completed 9 homeworks, rather than 12, and thus
has a 6-point penalty (2 points per each missing assignment. The bonus or
penalty is added to the test average to determine the semester average.
Enter the formulas for the first student in cells H4 and I4.

Please help me with the formulas.

60 50 40 79 63.0 9 -6 57.0

Required # of assignments: 12
Penalty for missing 2
bonus for additional assignment: 1
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Peo Sjoblom

Question is do we help another student with an assignment if we solve this?

Peo Sjoblom

http://nwexcelsolutions.com

"LADY" <u20267@uwe wrote in message news:5dfe07d843f0a@uwe...
students are required to complete a designated number of homework
assignment,
then receive a bonus or penalty for every additional or deficient home
assignment. Andrea Carrion completed 9 homeworks, rather than 12, and
thus
has a 6-point penalty (2 points per each missing assignment. The bonus or
penalty is added to the test average to determine the semester average.
Enter the formulas for the first student in cells H4 and I4.

Please help me with the formulas.

60 50 40 79 63.0 9 -6 57.0

Required # of assignments: 12
Penalty for missing 2
bonus for additional assignment: 1

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
LADY

I just need to know how to find the formula I don't want you to do the
assignment I just need to know the formula
Peo Sjoblom wrote:
Question is do we help another student with an assignment if we solve this?

students are required to complete a designated number of homework
assignment,

[quoted text clipped - 12 lines]