Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
sarah_rose

Default I have Excel 2003, click on Data....no XML!?

I am in a computer fundamentals class which includes Excel, however when the
assignment was to import the schema file and create the XML map after
clicking DATA on the menu bar, there was no XML to point to. Is it a foopah
in Excel 2003 program?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Barb Reinhardt

This may help answer your question.