Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Winston

Default 4weeks

Hi all

I need to calc the following left to right from start date per day

If day = last day amount stated in cell = 4 weeks then amount is
shown?

The formula I tried does not work =IF(($C4+28)=(E2),$D4,"") it just
does the first 28 days and does not do the next 6 months

Can anyone help?

Wob

--
Winston
Winston's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28344

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Niek Otten

I can't reproduce what you're trying to do.
But anyway, when copying to the right it is unlikely that the $-signs are
correct. Try the formula without them.
Or specify in a bit more detail what you're trying to do.

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

"Winston" wrote in
message ...

Hi all

I need to calc the following left to right from start date per day

If day = last day amount stated in cell = 4 weeks then amount is
shown?

The formula I tried does not work =IF(($C4+28)=(E2),$D4,"") it just
does the first 28 days and does not do the next 6 months

Can anyone help?

Wob

--
Winston
Winston's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=507433

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Winston

Hi

What I am trying to do is forcast forward in calender a payment every 4
weeks, this 4 weeks calculation starts from a start date which is
variable, the $C4=the start date and $D4=the cell where payment amount
is returned from.

Wob

--
Winston
Winston's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28344
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=507433

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
CLR

If you have a date in cell C4 and you want a date that is 28 days later in
cell D4 then in D4 put =C4+28, and if you want 28 days after that in E4 just
drag the D4 formula over to E4 or Copy and pste it from D4 to E4 and on and
on for as far as you need.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Winston" wrote in
message ...

Hi all

I need to calc the following left to right from start date per day

If day = last day amount stated in cell = 4 weeks then amount is
shown?

The formula I tried does not work =IF(($C4+28)=(E2),$D4,"") it just
does the first 28 days and does not do the next 6 months

Can anyone help?

Wob

--
Winston
Winston's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=507433

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Max

Just another guess.. With C4 housing the start date, if E2 is supposed to
house the date of 1st payment, F2 the date of 2nd payment, and so on, then
we could put in E2: =$C4+28*COLUMN(A1)
and copy E2 across

This will return all the successive payment due dates
(every 28 days) in E2, F2, G2, etc

Eg: if the date in C4 is: 01-Feb-06, then E2: G2 will return:
01-Mar-06, 29-Mar-06, 26-Apr-06
--
Max
Singapore
"Winston" wrote in
message ...

Hi

What I am trying to do is forcast forward in calender a payment every 4
weeks, this 4 weeks calculation starts from a start date which is
variable, the $C4=the start date and $D4=the cell where payment amount
is returned from.

Wob

--
Winston
Winston's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=507433

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Max

This will return all the successive payment due dates
(every 28 days) in E2, F2, G2, etc

The dates appearing in E2, F2, G2, etc are all directly pegged to the
startdate in C4, so changing C4 to another date will cause all of these
dates to change accordingly.