Old January 31st 06, 02:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
zeric

Default VSTO - dynamic Hide/Unhide PivotItem OLAP.

I retrieve a PivotTable in Analysis Services.
How can i get the Pivotitems in spreadsheet to hide/unhide?
I maked a loop in the pivottable, but the interop disable the
pivotitems.

--
zeric
zeric's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31007