Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
MaryWard

Default Starting Excel

I am new to Excel and have no clue what I am doing. I have an Excel Workbook
and it tells me to open the Student files,EE1_0101...I can't locate that
file. Can anyone offer me any help? PLEASE!
--
Mary Ward

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Ken Wright

Sounds like there is either a CD that accompanies the book, or there is a
website with the file on. Do you recall any mention of either of those?

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

"MaryWard" wrote in message
In my Excell Workbook it tells me to open it. I have a Microsoft Office
Excel
2003 Essentials books,level one. It was showing me how to open and save a
Workbook.
--
Mary Ward