Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Cachod1

Default count the number of cells within a column with a date <= today's d

I need to count the number of cells within a column that contain a date that
is less than/equal to today's date. What formula can I use to do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Elkar

Try this:

=COUNTIF(A1:A100,"<="&TODAY())

HTH,
Elkar

"Cachod1" wrote:

I need to count the number of cells within a column that contain a date that
is less than/equal to today's date. What formula can I use to do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Anne Troy

This is the 3rd time you have asked the same question. What is wrong with
the answers you're receiving?
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com