-   -   count the number of cells within a column with a date <= today's d (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/67937-count-number-cells-within-column-date-%3D-todays-d.html)

Cachod1

count the number of cells within a column with a date <= today's d

I need to count the number of cells within a column that contain a date that
is less than/equal to today's date. What formula can I use to do this?

Elkar

count the number of cells within a column with a date <= today's d

Try this:

=COUNTIF(A1:A100,"<="&TODAY())

HTH,
Elkar

"Cachod1" wrote:

I need to count the number of cells within a column that contain a date that
is less than/equal to today's date. What formula can I use to do this?

Anne Troy

count the number of cells within a column with a date <= today's d

This is the 3rd time you have asked the same question. What is wrong with
the answers you're receiving?
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com