Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Kira

Default What is a cell mark and what does it look like?

I was working with cells while editing and I need to know what a cell mark is
and/or looks like to continue. I am working with Office 2000 Professional.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
farquiza

Hi Kira,

I am not sure what is this "cell mark" could it be a add comment to a cell?
or you just a cell address which refer to A1 - A stands for column and 1
stands for row usually when you select any cell in excel it indicates where
you are?

Goto pulldown menu option you will see Row & Column Headers see where your
cursor lands.

"Kira" wrote:

I was working with cells while editing and I need to know what a cell mark is
and/or looks like to continue. I am working with Office 2000 Professional.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Kira

farquiza,
Sorry it has taken me so long to reply, but a minor emergency came up and
I had to leave town for a few days.
I was trying to find out how to delete lines in a pre-printed letter I
was editing, so I looked it up in the "Help" section and it said, when I
highlighted the area to delete, that I should include the cell marks. Does
that help to explain things any better? Thank you.