Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Reich

Default how do I install Microsoft Office 2003 to all users?

I am installing Microsoft Office 2003 to my computer that has 3 users. After
installing, I am the only user that has the program. How can I install so
that all users have the program?
--
Reich
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
wjohnson

If you want "all users" i.e. whoever logs on to your computer - usually
there is an OPTION when you install the program to make it available to
anyone who signs onto that 1 computer. Another way is to try putting a
shortcut on the 'START MENU" which should make it available to
everyone.

--
wjohnson
wjohnson's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29640