Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
LN

Default hOW DO i MAKE A COLUMN SLIDE ALONG WHEN I'M SCROLLNG SIDEWAYS

Can anyone help me?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Peo Sjoblom

windowsfreeze panes

Peo Sjoblom

"LN" wrote in message
Can anyone help me?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
BonnieRone

You will have to freeze the window where you want it. Click on the cell to
the right of where you want it to freeze...Example- If you want column B to
stay in your sights while scrolling across, then click on column C, then go
to Window - Freeze -Freeze Pane. That should work. Then when you want to
unfreeze it, just go to Window-Unfreeze panes. Good Luck!
--
Bonnie Rone

"LN" wrote:

Can anyone help me?