Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
BonnieRone

Default 3D Referencing and/or a query

Hi, I am in trouble and I can't figure out how to do this! I am in Property
Management & I have a workbook that is 25 pages of information on residents.
Each sheet contains the same type of information but for different tenants. I
update these sheets daily. My question is...I want to create a summary sheet
(sheet 1) that will pull information from the rest of the workbook. For
example, I want to be able to type in "How many move outs from 12-1-05 to
12-31-05" and it pull all of the move outs from the rest of the workbook. I
am unsure of how to do this. I am not familiar with the Query feature nor the
3d referencing. Can anyone PLEASE help me!!!!!!!! Thank you in advance.
--
Bonnie Rone