Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
WmBrown

Default Adding Amounts

I am looking for a fomula or the method to add the total from a
particular cell in 5 sheets and enter it in a paticular cell on a 6th sheet.

I obtained a total on each sheet by =sum(A1:G1)and entered it in H1
Now I want to add H1 on the 5 separate sheets to give a total in a cell
on the 6th sheet.

Thanks for any help