Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Rao Ratan Singh

Default Edit specific range in protected worksheet

Dear Sir/Mam,
I have a workbook with multiple worksheets. I protected a sheet but some
menu does not work when it is protectd. e.g. i want to go edit fill
series.

How it can be possible.

Thanks in advance

Rao Ratan Singh
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Bob Umlas

If it's protected, you simply can't. You'd have to unprotect it first. Or
write a VBA procedure to unprotect, do the fill series, reprotect.
Bob Umlas
Excel MVP