Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Colleen

Default I click on something and my Macro buttons disappered. Help.

Can someone help me find them?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Ron de Bruin

Maybe

ToolsOptions..View
Objects...hide all

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Colleen" wrote in message ...
Can someone help me find them?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Gord Dibben

Colleen

Where were the buttons?

On the sheet?

On a toolbar?

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 13:30:03 -0800, "Colleen"

Can someone help me find them?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
David McRitchie

Hi Colleen,
If you have not exited out of Excel then you can restore your toolbars
which are saved every time you Exit Excel. If you have already exited it is too late.
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel....htm#Emergency (or #emergency once updated)

Loss of an entire section on the toolbars (#missing)
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...rs.htm#missing

also see view, toolbars for missing toolbars
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...tm#toolbarloss

There is a programming option that could be involved, but send this off
immediately so you might be able to check out the first one.

---
HTH,

"Colleen" wrote in message ...
there were on the toolbar

wrote:

Can someone help me find them?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Gord Dibben

OK

Did you add the buttons to an existing toolbar or create a new toolbar and add
them to that new toolbar?

If the former, is that toolbar visible?

If not, ToolsCustomize and check the Toolbar in question.

Same if you created a new one.

Gord

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 05:03:02 -0800, "Colleen"
wrote:

there were on the toolbar