Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
excel worksheet

Default FORMULAS

I need to insert more lines in my database but I don't know how to copy down
the formula so it stays the same. Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
JE McGimpsey

See "The difference between relative and absolute references" in XL Help.

In article ,
excel worksheet <excel wrote:

I need to insert more lines in my database but I don't know how to copy down
the formula so it stays the same. Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Ron Coderre

If you give an example of your formula and describe what goes wrong when you
copy it you'll increase your chances of getting a specific solution.

Meanwhile, look for this in Excel Help:
"about cell and range references"
and check the section on "The difference between relative and absolute