Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
brandi

Default 1 word search

I have 59,000 people with all of their info on my sheet.
can i do a one word search to find a certain name or address, etc and how?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
George Gee

brandi

On the top toolbar, click 'Edit' Find
Type your word in 'Find what'.
Click 'Find next'.

George Gee

brandi wrote:
I have 59,000 people with all of their info on my sheet.
can i do a one word search to find a certain name or address, etc and
how?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Peo Sjoblom

59000 is quite a lot, ever thought of migrating the list to Access, then you
can query from excel
A large list like that in excel using formulas will probably slow down the
workbook quite a bit?

Peo Sjoblom

(No private emails please)

"brandi" wrote in message
I have 59,000 people with all of their info on my sheet.
can i do a one word search to find a certain name or address, etc and how?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Laura \( '_' \)

Ctrl - F

Then type the word you want to find!