Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Wonderingif

Default track credit card billings

looking for a form to track individual credit card purchases from the
statement and in various categories.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
David McRitchie

From whose point of view, the purchaser or the seller.
If as the purchaser, I think you can download the information from the credit card
company, I guess the same might apply for the seller as well.

When using Excel be sure to make the credit card field text, it will not work as a number
since it has 16 digits and numbers in Excel by IEEE standards and PC register usage
can only have 15 significant digits.

I dare say if you are looking for a complete solution, you are very unlikely to get
much by posting anonymously, although I expect it is the kind of question that you
will have to do all of the work yourself or purchase some kind of tracking software.
As a purchaser it is possible that Quicken might work for you, but you would have
to be more specific about what your are looking for so that someone can really answer your
question..
---
HTH,