Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Tammy Lamb

Default Can someone help me.

I want to make a database with all our customers. Then be able to open a
billing statement and just click and insert all their information from the
database. I am not sure which progeam to use or how to do it. So if Jane doe
from 33 riverside dr pittstburg pa 11111 can in and had a tune up on her
snowblower, I want to open the statement template (which I assume I would
have to make) and click on on name & it insert her name address and what was
done & I can just print it out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thank
tammy
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Joe Mac

It sounds to me that you do not want the Excel forum...

There are any number of commercially available database packages that will
allow you to build a business infrastructure support application...

One option that you may want to look at is under the existing database
templates with MS-Access and choose the Service Call Management database as
an alternative... the database is already built and you just have to
configure it with your business specifics... another non-MS options that
might work for you is Quickbooks by Intuit, which offers varying degrees of
standard packages based upon the complexity of your business needs...

Good luck-
Joe
--
Thanks for your help -
Joe Mac

"Tammy Lamb" wrote:

I want to make a database with all our customers. Then be able to open a
billing statement and just click and insert all their information from the
database. I am not sure which progeam to use or how to do it. So if Jane doe
from 33 riverside dr pittstburg pa 11111 can in and had a tune up on her
snowblower, I want to open the statement template (which I assume I would
have to make) and click on on name & it insert her name address and what was
done & I can just print it out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thank
tammy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
tghcogo

You can use Outlook as a contact database and form letters in Word.

Have a look at:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/as...349201033.aspx

Works for me.

--