Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Ladybug726

Default FORMAT PERCENTAGE IN INDEX CELL?

I have created a form in Excel - I want to use a Drop-Down or List Box for a
salesperson to be able to select a multiplier (mark-up percentage) and have
it appear in a particular cell. I have been practicing with forms and forms
controls. I don't need to see a "value that tells me the location of the
llist item selected. I want the percentage figure to appear in my multiplier
column cell when selected from the list. I have formulas in the
worksheet/form to automatically calculate. Since the multiplier is varoes
depending on the item, I want that salesperson to be able to get the
drop-down box (or list) to appear, select the percentage to be used for the
mark-up multiplier and have it go on the form. My next cell has a formula to
calculate the mark-up amount of the item.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Anne Troy

Why not just use Data--Validation on that column or cell?
See:
No controls, userforms, or VBA required.
Anne Troy
VBA Project Manager
www.OfficeArticles.com