maxwell

Default please can you tell me how to use the "if" function (new user)

i am trying to teach myself Excel plaese can you tell me good tutorial and i
would like to know how to use the " if " function
gls858

maxwell wrote:
i am trying to teach myself Excel plaese can you tell me good tutorial and i
would like to know how to use the " if " function

Just open Help in Excel and type in IF statement. Microsoft has
an Excel helper also. Good for the basics.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/tr...831141033.aspx

gls858

"maxwell" wrote:
i am trying to teach myself Excel plaese can you tell
me good tutorial and i would like to know how to use
the " if " function

Asking such questions is not a good way to learn anything,
much less something as complex as Excel. Based on the
naive level of the question above, you have to ask 100-200
questions before you know something of the basics.

If the Excel Help text is not sufficient (which I can believe),
get thee to a bookstore and buy a tutorial book on Excel.

Alternatively, do a google search for "Excel tutorial" and
see if any of those are sufficient.
Ken Wright

Dave McRitchie has a list of tutorials on his website:

http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel....htm#tutorials

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03