Larry Zukerman

Default How do I only show a range of columns/rows in Excel?

I only want to view, say, columns A thru K and rows 1 thru 23. Even if I
scroll, I still don't want the sheet to go out of that range.
Roger Govier

Hi Larry

Insert the following code into a module in the workbook.
Press Alt+F11 to bring up the VB Editor.
InsertModule and paste the code below into the module.
Change the sheet name to your sheet name if it is different to Sheet1

Sub Auto_Open()

ThisWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet1").ScrollArea = "A1:K23"
End Sub

Regards

Roger Govier

Larry Zukerman wrote:
I only want to view, say, columns A thru K and rows 1 thru 23. Even if I
scroll, I still don't want the sheet to go out of that range.

damorrison

hide the colmns and rows
select column L then shift,end , right until you are at the end of the
sheet go to format,columns,hide
do the same for the rows