Mike

Default help w/ fine tuning

here is what i have done so far. what i need to do is enter by tech. and
have a full summary of totals. we need individual totals and cumulative
total to track individual and office productivity.

TIA
Mike

flyfishonly

Mike wrote:
here is what i have done so far. what i need to do is enter by tech. and
have a full summary of totals. we need individual totals and cumulative
total to track individual and office productivity.

TIA
Mike

My attachment didnt go thru

Job# Customer Price Tech. Reg hrs OT Hrs
1 jim $200 Mike 5.8 1

Total: Invoiced:
Billable Hrs:
billed / total hrs. available(%)