joecec

Default Cell shading in excel doesn't show.

Does anyone why on my form the Cell Shading isn't visible, but when I do
print preview it is there. How do I turn on the Cell Shading so its visible
when I'm working on the spreadsheet?
Rowan Drummond

Maybe this will help:

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=320531