Lee

Default Pick List Box

How do you set up a pick box in a cell.

What I want to do is when you go to cell, let say G4 I would like to open a
pick box or list that would have names in it to pick from. And, can I edit
the contents of the box.

would this be a programming solution?

Thanks
Anne Troy

Not sure, Lee. If they need to make more than one selection, you'll need a
listbox in VBA. If just one, then no VBA is needed. See:
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Lee" wrote in message
How do you set up a pick box in a cell.

What I want to do is when you go to cell, let say G4 I would like to open
pick box or list that would have names in it to pick from. And, can I edit
the contents of the box.

would this be a programming solution?

Thanks

Debra Dalgleish

You could use data validation to create a dropdown list in a cell, and
it doesn't require programming. There are instructions in Excel's Help,
and he

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List