sweeps

Default How to add shading to more than one column at a time?

I am trying to add shading to every other row. I thought if I held CTRL and
clicked on the the columns then I could add shading to the columns all at
once but this is not working. Any help is appreciated.
Faz

I can't understand why this isn't working for you. You do use ctrl held
whilst clicking on all the rows you need, you can let go of ctrl if you
need to scroll down, though make sure you're holding it before clicking
another row. Once you have all rows selected, right click on any of the
highlighted cells and format as you would.

--
Faz
Faz's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27830

ewan7279

You are correct. Click the first of the columns you wish to shade, hold
control and select the other columns one by one. With all required columns
selected, right click the mouse and select Format Cells, Patterns, select the
colour to shade with and click OK.

Ewan.